The Host/Hostess will be responsible for welcoming guests as they enter. They serve as the initial contact to customers providing menus, cutlery and complimentary water. This position is in a fast-pace environment with high volume of customers during peak times. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Pay $15 an hour
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be hospitable at all times to team members, customers, and TWINLEAF associates with an emphasis on customer service.
- Effectively greet guests as they enter and place them on any necessary waiting list
- Show guests to their table providing menus, silverware, and napkins
- Inform guests of any current promotions and who will be serving them
- Respectfully answer any initial questions a customer may have
- Responsible for knowledge of the menu
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy workspace. This will include sweeping throughout the shift as well as cleaning and wiping down tables after customer use
- Provide support for other staff as needed
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor
- Minimum age to apply is Sixteen (16)
- High School Diploma, GED, or an equivalent certification
- Must be a self-motivated team player that is able to maintain a professional image at all times for the restaurant.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure, such as during peak times
- Must also be able to lift 15 pounds with relative ease
- Must be willing to work holidays, weekends, days or nights
Please fill out the application form by click here, or clicking the “Apply for job” button.