Job Purpose: The Food and Beverage Director will assist with the management and daily operations and protocols of all food and beverage outlets. They oversee the food service establishments, reporting directly to the Chief Operation Officer. This position will work all shifts during weekdays and weekends to gain an understanding of operations and make necessary improvements to ensure operations running smoothly and efficiently. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Provide Oversight and Leadership of one 65 and one 100 seat American casual diner, a Jreck Subs Shop, and two Quick-Service Convenience Store Venues
- Assist with managing F&B team
- Must work all shifts during weekdays and weekends to gain an understanding of operations and make necessary improvements to ensure operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist to improve consistency between similar operations and business models
- Actively engage in brainstorming, setting company direction, and standards.
- Assist with management of all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Assist with the design of menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Assist management with logistics, such as work schedules, payroll and staff onboarding and training to ensure all staff are properly trained.
- Ensure all staff are meeting scheduled attendance requirements and address any discrepancies immediately.
- Ensure all staff follow established standards and protocols providing a friendly welcoming environment for customers
- Ensure all staff follow sanitation practices, complying with all health and safety regulations.
- Interact with customers at all establishments to ensure they are enjoying their experience and manage customer complaints rectifying problems as they arise.
- Provide aid to all F&B establishment’s servers, grab n go workers, and kitchen staff as needed.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required, along with 3-5 years’ experience in management, as well as experience in the food and beverage industry.
- A working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office & Excel, restaurant management software, POS).
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate information to managers and staff, provide training, and interact with customers
- Applicant must be up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Be able to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Applicant must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. as many as 10 times a day
- Be able to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- A Native Preference hiring policy is utilized for this position.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
Please fill out the application form by click here, or clicking the “Apply for Job” button.