CAA ManagementCAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The position of a Food Preparation Worker at Grab-N-Go is responsible for the preparation and service of wraps, sandwiches and subs, soups, pizzas, and other Grab-N-Go items to customers. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and maintain a positive, friendly attitude toward staff and customers. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Pay $17 an hour.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare subs, sandwiches, wraps, pizzas, hotdogs, and burgers
- Operation of deli slicing machine and scales are considered assets, willing to train
- Perform simple calculations related to food preparation
- Stock Grab-N-Go open merchandiser
- Organize and maintain fresh ingredients inside coolers at all times
- Wash all dishes as needed; keep floors and work area clean of all debris; take out trash as often as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of deli cooler and other coolers
- Monitor “hot case” ensuring items are stocked and fresh
- Follow food preparation and sanitation guidelines to stay compliant with regulations
- Report equipment and food quality problems to manager
- Works efficiently under pressure, such as busy times
- Answering phones with confidence and ease to place to-go orders both through the restaurant and Grab-N-Go area
- Cash Handling and operation of POS (Point of Sale) touch screen register system
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor
- High school diploma, general education diploma (GED) is considered an asset
- Must have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- May include weekends and holidays
Please fill out the application form by click here, or clicking the “Apply for job” button.