The PM Lead Cashier will be responsible for all areas of service to the customer, including knowledge of Store and Grab-n-Go items, presentation of the store, and help in grab n go area when needed. You must lead by example and amplify team to the best of their abilities, ensuring company standards are upheld and operations run smoothly. This position is in a fast-pace environment with a high volume of customers during peak times. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Train and assist all employees in the understanding and completion of job requirements and our company policies
- Assist and properly know grab n go recipes and procedures
- Effectively handle multiple customers while maintaining poise and upholding our customer service standards.
- Ability to operate a POS (Point of Sale) and maintain a cash drawer and effectively record transactions
- Work alongside your peers to ensure all products are neatly stocked and organized in their proper places
- Communicate with Store Manager to ensure necessary products are ordered to fulfill needs required
- Ensure all closing duties are completed before leaving
- Maintain a high level of security and effective loss prevention strategies
- Participate in company provided training on confidentiality, counterfeit money, and other trainings we may offer
- Greets customers in a friendly and professional matter
- Report any issues with Equipment or Grounds thru HIPPO to our maintenance department, while making the Store Manager aware of any issue sent
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor
- Lead by example and motivate peers to perform at their best
- Manage employee’s daily routines ensuring a smooth transition in shifts
- Ensure all areas including Grab-n-Go are properly cleaned and sanitized each day
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) is considered an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in a managerial position is an asset
- Preferable experience of a multi-faceted C-Store
- Knowledge of the Akwesasne Mohawk Territory an asset.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new tasks working efficiently under pressure during busy times
- Knowledge in food service is considered an asset
Please fill out the application form by click here, or clicking the “Apply for job” button.